Following the Low FODMAP Diet means learning to balance your food intolerances with your actual life. Check out the articles below for handy information on integrating low FODMAP food into your life as well as your diet. Once you’re done here, make sure to check out my Recipe section for some FODMAP friendly inspiration!
Surviving the Low FODMAP Diet
- We’ve Made New Friends! – The Gut Program
- How to Survive the Holidays with IBS
- How to Set Boundaries for Success
- How to Live on the Low FODMAP Diet
- 3 Things You Forgot to Plan For
- How to Prepare for the Low FODMAP Diet
- 3 Common Myths about the Low FODMAP Diet
- 5 FODMAP Friendly Breakfast Ideas
Symptom Prevention and Management
Talk Nerdy To Me
Looking for more detailed information on IBS and the low FODMAP program? Head over to my Resources page for more information!