Craving a protein boost that doesn’t taste like dirt? Try these sweet and savoury low FODMAP cranberry white chocolate protein balls!
- 1 cup 100% peanut butter
- 1/2 cup cane sugar syrup
- 2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, cream the peanut butter and cane sugar syrup together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on low speed until they’re thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into 30 equally sized balls and place them in a single layer on the prepared tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Store protein balls in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Recommended low FODMAP serving – 2 protein balls per sitting
- Category: snack
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 2 protein balls
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 17 g
- Sodium: 68 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cranberry protein balls, white chocolate protein balls, quinoa protein balls, quinoa peanut butter protein balls