Grab a bowl, cone, or your favourite spoon! This easy low FODMAP vanilla ice cream is the perfect summer treat!
- 1/2 cup lactose-free heavy cream
- 1/4 cup lactose-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pour the cream into a medium bowl or the bottom of a stand mixer and whip until stiff peaks begin to form.
- In a small measuring cup or bowl, combine the condensed milk and vanilla, then gently fold them into the whipped cream using a wooden spoon or spatula. Place the ice cream in an airtight container and freeze for at least 2 hours. Enjoy!
Recommended low FODMAP serving – 1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream per sitting
I like to put whatever container I use in a ziplock bag. It keeps the ice cream nice and soft and helps prevent freezer burn
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 263
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 13 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 90 mg
Keywords: easy vanilla ice cream, no egg vanilla ice cream, lactose-free vanilla ice cream, three ingredient vanilla ice cream, mo machine vanilla ice cream