Packed with healthy fats, fibre, and protein, these east low FODMAP sweet potato wraps will help you power through any day!
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/4 sweet potato, cut into 1/2” pieces
- 1/8 ripe avocado
- 1/2 tbsp feta cheese, crumbled
- splash of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper, divided
- 1 10″ brown rice tortilla
- 1/2 cup mixed greens
- Cook your bacon as per the package instructions, then take the bacon out and let it rest on a plate lined with a paper towel. Drain out most of the grease, but leave enough in the pan to cook your sweet potato (about 1 tbsp worth).
- Add the sweet potato to the frying pan and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat until the potatoes are nice and tender (about 8 minutes). Once cooked, transfer to the bacon plate to cool.
- Mash the avocado and feta cheese together in a small bowl, then add the lemon juice, dill, and a pinch of salt and pepper and give it a stir.
- Lay your tortilla on a plate and place one strip of bacon in the center. Top with your mixed greens and a spoonful of avocado sauce, then sprinkle with your sweet potato pieces and the final piece of bacon. Wrap up your tortilla and dig in!
Recommended low FODMAP serving – 1 wrap per sitting
These wraps can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours for an easy make-ahead lunch idea!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: lunch, dinner
Keywords: low FODMAP sweet potato wrap, low FODMAP sweet potato bacon wrap, gluten-free sweet potato bacon wrap