These low FODMAP sticky ribs will be a weeknight favourite in no time!
- 2 racks pork back ribs
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup low salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Remove the membrane from your ribs and cut each rack in half (so they fit in your slow cooker).
- Combine the cayenne, ginger, paprika, and salt together in a small bowl and rub the mixture all over your ribs. Pop the ribs in your slow cooker.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix until the brown sugar has dissolved. Pour the sauce over the ribs in the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 – 10 hours.
- Once the ribs are done, preheat your broiler for 10 minutes. While the broiler is preheating, strain the liquid from your slow cooker into a large frying pan (discard the fat). Boil the sauce for about 10 minutes to thicken it up, then brush it over the ribs.
- Stick the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil and broil until the ribs begin to sizzle. Serve warm.
Recommended low FODMAP serving – 1/3 rack of ribs per sitting
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 hours 10 min
- Category: dinner
- Method: slow cooker
Keywords: Low FODMAP Sticky Ribs, Low FODMAP Slow Cooker Ribs, Slow Cooker Sticky Ribs