Brace your taste buds, friend! Your whole family is going to love this savoury low FODMAP veggie pizza!
- 1 low FODMAP pizza crust
- 1/2 cup low FODMAP marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted eggplant, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. If you’re using a pizza stone, allow it to heat up for at least 45 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out your pizza dough into a 10″ pizza. If your’e using a pizza stone, transfer the dough to a piece of parchment paper. If not, pop it onto your baking sheet.
- Place your marinara sauce in the center of the pizza and spread it outward. Leaving space around the edges for your crust. Top your pizza with mozzarella cheese and your veggies. Then sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the bottom of the pizza is golden brown. Serve immediately.
Recommended low FODMAP serving size – 1/4 pizza
If you don’t have any roasted veggies on hand, cut the eggplant and red peppers so they’re roughly the same size and bake them at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes (or until soft)
- Category: lunch, dinner, appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: italian
- Serving Size: 1/4 pizza
- Calories: 294
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 672 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 12 g
- Cholesterol: 18 mg
Keywords: veggie pizza, low FODMAP veggie pizza, gluten-free veggie pizza, deluxe veggie pizza