Looking for a healthy make-ahead lunch idea? This quick easy low FODMAP Thai grain bowls will last all week!
- 2 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 cups carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 cups red cabbage, very thinly sliced
- 3 green onions – green part only, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Combine the quinoa, carrots, cabbage, green onion, basil, and peanuts in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, soy sauce, and maple syrup.
- Add the dressing to the quinoa mixture and toss to coat evenly. Divide the mixture between 5 airtight containers and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Recommended low FODMAP serving size – 1 – 1.5 cups grain mixture
- Category: lunch
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1.5 cups
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 399 mg
- Fat: 18 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grain bowl, power bowl, quinoa bowl, Thai grain bowl