Brace your taste buds for these amazing jalapeño poppers! Whether you’re looking for a tasty snack or you’re wowing a crowd, these teeny poppers will take your plate to the next level!
- 4 sm pickled jalapeño peppers, halved
- 1 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1 oz lactose-free cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp chives
- pinch sea salt
- pinch freshly ground pepper
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tbsp red pepper jelly
- 1/2 tsp water
- Preheat your oven to 450 ℉ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, chives, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture, then chop each pepper with crumbled bacon and broil until the peppers turn soft and the cheese starts to brown (about 10 minutes).
- Combine the jelly and water in a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds. Drizzle over the cooked peppers and serve immediately.
Recommended low FODMAP serving – 2-3 peppers per sitting
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: appetizer
Keywords: Low FODMAP Jalapeno Poppers, Gluten-Free Jalapeno Poppers